Teams are seeded for the Regional tournament based on overall record during the regular season and the overall size of their local Pick 6 Sports league.
1st - Local Pick 6 Sports League Seeding - Teams are seeded within their local league based on overall win/loss record.
- Head to Head is the main tie breaker when looking at teams with similar records.
- Wild Card Weekend (the final week of the regular season) is used to ensure that any ties are resolved on the playing field.
- Each local league is seeded in the Regional Tournament Championship bracket based on the overall number of teams in their local league.
- The #1 team from each league does get a bye into the Championship Bracket and how they are seeded in the Bracket is based on the number of teams in their local Pick 6 Sports league.
- #1 Overall seed would go to the #1 team from the largest league, the #2 overall seed would go to the #1 team from the 2nd largest league, ect…
*Please note if the tournament is only 1 day, the #1 team will not receive a bye unless there is an odd number of teams.