We are always sorry to hear about our parents not receiving our emails. We pride ourselves on keeping our parents up to date on what is going on with their child's programs.
There could be a few reasons why you may not be receiving our emails:
- Check your Junk or Spam folder to see if you have any emails from Pick 6 Sports
- All of our emails are sent from the email address email@example.com
- Let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on Submit a Request at the top of the page
- Include the email address you are not receiving emails at and your child's name.
As a best practice please add our email customerservice@pick6sports to your contacts to ensure that it is not flagged by your Spam Folder.
Timeline for Emails: When to expect to hear from us.
- Within a week of registering you should get a "Thank You for Registering email"
- After that you should be seeing an email from Pick 6 Sports every 2 weeks leading up to the season
- Once the season starts you will see a weekly reminder / update on your child's program